TextbookRush.com – $500 Rushing America Daily Draw – Terms; Conditions; Official Rules
1. By registering and participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms, Conditions and Official Rules (collectively "Official Rules") and the decisions of TextbookRush.com ("Sponsor") shall be final and binding in all respects. In addition, registration into the Promotion can be achieved by buying, renting or selling a textbook or other media to TextbookRush.com throughout the Promotion Period.
2. One entry per person, per day. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified by email and receive their winnings in the mail.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. TextbookRush.com $500 Rushing America Daily Draw ("Promotion") begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on July 29, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 16, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion is intended for participation only in the United States and shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by United States law. Do not participate in the Promotion if you are not physically located in the United States at time of entry. Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion or contest of any nature. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, defend with attorneys satisfactory to Sponsor and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and alike and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, past, present and future (collectively referred to as the "Promotional Entities"), from any and all costs including reasonable attorneys fees and court costs, damages and other recovery of any nature whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated in any manner whatsoever with Facebook. You are providing your information to TextbookRush.com and not to Facebook.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of TextbookRush.com and vendors contributing prizes to the promotion, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: LIMIT of one (1) entry per day per person during the Promotion Period via email address. Entrants can only win one time during the entire Promotion Period. Any entries which exceed the Promotion entry limit or otherwise violate these Official Rules, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter the Promotion more than once employing multiple email addresses may result in disqualification in the sole discretion of the Promotional Entities upon prize verification.
The Promotion Period begins on July 29, 2013 at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 16, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
To participate, go to http://rushingamerica.com during the Promotion Period. There you will be asked to complete the registration form by entering your true and correct information. By correctly completing the registration form as indicated, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion of that days drawing.
Entries received from any person or email address beyond the stated Promotion Period limitation will be void. Entries or registrations generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the registration or entry process will be disqualified and void.
Registration and entries will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the email address submitted at time of registration ("Authorized Account Holder") and he/she must comply with all Official Rules. The Authorized Account Holder is defined as a natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with a potentially winning entry.
6. PRIZES AVAILABLE AND ODDS OF WINNING: There will be fifty (50) Daily $500 Prize Winners, amounting to $25,000 total. The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing for each day of the Promotion Period from all eligible entries received for that day's drawing. The drawing will occur on or about each day of the promotion commencing July 30, 2013 through September 17 2013. Winners will be notified by email-- see Prize Awarding for details. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. All winners' names will be posted on the Textbookrush.com website, http://rushingamerica.com
7. GRAND PRIZE: One winner each day will receive $500 cash. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prize, transfer or assignment of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, unless authorized by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The Promotional Entities will award the prize only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval. If any portion of any prize is not accepted by a winner then that prize portion will be forfeited. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. PRIZE AWARDING: The Promotional Entities will award prizes only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval. The potential Promotion winners of a prize valued at $500 may be notified by e-mail and will be required to confirm their information to the Promotion Administrator within twenty four (24) hours of date of issuance of winner notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within twenty four (24) hours; is ineligible; fails to return the required documents; if the prize notification is returned undeliverable; or if a potential Promotion winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner as selected by the Promotional Entities.
Participants may only win the $500 daily drawing once during the Promotion. Any subsequent entries by a Winner in the prize drawing will be considered void. Subsequent entries by a Winner using an alternative email address will be considered void. Entries into the prize drawing are not transferable and cannot be submitted by proxy.
Participants may only win one each of any daily spot prizes offered during the Promotion. Any subsequent winning actions by a spot prize Winner which would result in the awarding of the same daily spot prize will be considered void. Any subsequent winning actions by a spot prize Winner which would result in the awarding of the same daily spot prize using an alternative email address will be considered void. Claims to any daily spot prize are not transferable and cannot be submitted by proxy.
9. GENERAL: Each participant hereby expressly grants to the Promotional Entities and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (Facebook profile image, photographic, video or simulated), voice, and city, state and/or educational status or educational institution of residence for solely advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and participants hereby knowingly and willingly forever disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and participants hereby further knowingly and willingly forever waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of winning recipient's name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law to the full extent permitted by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and be dispositive. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5 above.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Website throughout the Promotion Period. As previously stated, failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotional Entities expressly reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual determined by them, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website; acting in any manner determined by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or acting in any manner determined by the Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike, disruptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing; and to disqualify and void all associated and/or related entries and/or prize claims.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotional Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected or garbled registrations, entries, prize claims, prize redemption forms, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation; errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion; the processing of entries; the announcement of the prizes; or in any Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer, software or electronic equipment which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then the Promotional Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor and its Promotional Entities may, at their discretion, award the prizes to participants from among all good faith eligible entries received for the Promotion up to time of such action.
802 Avondale Ave.
Grandview Heights, OH 43212